CCM & TCM
Advantage with MedRCM
- Improve quality outcomes by providing additional care services to your chronically ill patients.
- Improve patient self-management to help increase efficiencies.
- Optimize new reimbursement streams to help improve your bottom line.
- Accelerate meeting payment requirements to qualify for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- Improve the patient experience and patient satisfaction by coordinating care between providers and providing patient outreach.
- Put your physicians on the road to value-based care and succeed in new reimbursement programs.
CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Chronic Care Management
- Chronic Care Management Services provide comprehensive care coordination that helps advance the support of your chronically ill Medicare patients and puts your providers on the road to a value-based future.
- Meet CMS' billing requirements for chronic care management, complex chronic care management, and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) with non-face-to-face services that provide nurse care plans, comprehensive assessments and medication reconciliation.
- Get help developing a chronic care management program designed to support improved patient outcomes and to drive recurring reimbursement revenue without increasing staff or adding significant costs.
- Extend your provider office with nursing and other clinical support staff who connect with your patients on a monthly basis to improve patient engagement and quality of care.
Transitional Care Management
- Support patients between care settings with our Transitional Care Management Services. With 24/7 access to electronic care plans, our staff can help coordinate patient care between providers, helping to improve outcomes and increase reimbursement.
- Reduce the risk of readmission with Transitional Care Management Services. Improve outcomes by contacting patients within two days of discharge, and providing follow-up care coordination within 30-days.