QPP & MIPS/MU
Qulaity Payment Program (Merit-based Incentive Payment System - MIPS) is a healthcare quality improvement incentive program initiated by CMS. At MedRCM, we aggregate, analyze, and electronically submit qualifying data to CMS thus avoiding penalties and gaining incentives on the physician practices.
MedRCM’s Meaningful Use (MU) reporting provides the necessary data points and knowledge needed to assist our clients to intelligently manage their day-to-day operations, efficiently manage their communication protocols and more importantly to achieve consistent / predictable collection numbers. Our solutions ensure a comprehensive and relevant summary of key metrics designed to improve administrative, operational and financial performance. Its capabilities enhance the insight across the organization – from insurance calling agents to the executives – to more effectively manage their collection trends, determine actionable insights and analyze data in a more meaningful way. We believe our dashboards will assist the end users to manage their respective functional areas of the business more effectively.
MedRCM team has expertise in
- Medicare quality payment program of “The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)” and
- Medicaid program of “Meaningful Use (MU)”
Our training team will
- Educate the staff and providers regarding the programs and tips to achieve maximum score/reimbursement.
- Design workflows to manage their day-to-day operations efficiently while ensuring the data is entered/collected for the quality payment programs.
- Monitor the score and suggest modifications to the workflow to increase the score
- Guide the providers in data submission to CMS